The SAFE-SI is a Slovenian national Awareness Centre that promotes and supports awareness aimed at the protection and education of children and teenagers using Internet and new online technologies. Partners in a consortium are University of Ljubljana, The Faculty of Social Sciences, ARNES, Slovenian Association of Friends of Youth and the Youth Information and Counselling Centre of Slovenia. The project is part of Safer Internet Programme and is co-financed by Information Society and Media Directorate-General within European Commission and Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport. See video "How do we raise awareness about internet safety".
- 18.03.2013 Study: Children and their use of online media
- 11.03.2013 SID survey: What concerns Slovenian parents about their child’s mobile use?
- 03.03.2013 Mobile communications: Fresh €50 million EU research grants in 2013 to develop '5G' technology
- 26.02.2013 Benchmarking study of parental control tools - Latest findings
- 20.02.2013 Video for parents: The Digital Universe of Your Children
- 15.02.2013 Social sites for families
- 11.02.2013 Facebook announced the launch of a new feature called Graph Search
- 07.02.2013 Study: Cellphone addiction may be contagious
- 05.02.2013 Remember your online rights and responsibilities and ‘connect with respect’ on Safer...
- 04.02.2013 The best (and worst) of mobile connectivity